Saturday 7 March 2009

65/365 - Are we there yet.


Sorry for the late update, have gone away for the weekend and didn't get to my destination till late in the evening. So got up early to do yesterdays image. Took this whilst on my travels around North Devon yesterday during work, we have had new 180 mirrors fitted and they are funky, almost fisheye. Have realised this morning my laptop has the processing capabilities of a wet fish so there will be no updates from me now until Monday when I am home, although I will still be taking my shots I just won't have anyway to edit them. Until Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Matt,
    Nice concept, nice photographs, keep it up. Good to see life is good.
    All the best
    Jon Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, you wouldn't happen to be the same Jon Mackie I went to school with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way. Last time I think I spoke to you, you were working in Exeter. You still there or???

    ReplyDelete