Thursday 23 April 2009

113/365 - That should see me through.



Getting packed tonight ready for the first surfari of the season tomorrow. Heading down into deepest darkest kernow for a surf trip / stag party with the boys in the morning. So in true man fashion I am only packing the bare essentials. The beer is chilling on ice along with some of Mr Daniels finest, hence the coke, bread for bacon baps and burgers, relish for anything and everything, beans for other meals and loads of sugary cakey snacky yummyness. Can you tell it's a lads trip. Oh and i do have a few token bits of fruit too. My Mum will be proud.
Hopefully the weather will hold out. Swell looks ok, but we might get wet away from surfing. Dam.
There will be no updates, probably, until late Sunday night if not Monday now from me, but I am taking all the camera gear so expect some interesting shots on my return. Till then...

My 365 Blog :: My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment