Saturday 9 May 2009

128/365 - Hartland Quay



Found myself at Hartland Quay on my travels today, a lovely place when the weather is not blowing a hoolie, some very interesting rock patterns in the cliffs surrounding the area. Somewhere I shall put on my list of places to revisit I think.

If you view the image in large size on the righthand size you will some speeks of what look like dust bunnie droppings but it is foam from the breaking waves being blown across the headland. Honest.

My Flickr :: My Site

1 comment:

  1. Great photo. And nice to see a 365 blog that made it past the first month....a lot of them don't! My first effort barely made it past 90 days a couple of years ago, but my latest effort has been far more successful. My latest effort being at http://3six5.co.uk/ if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete