Saturday 28 November 2009

329/365 - Thank you and good night.



I first joined the fire service back in March 1993 and after 16 years service I have made the agonising decision to call it a day. 11.59pm on Jan 2nd 2010 will be my last time on call. It has been a hard choice to make as I have loved every minute of my time in the service but with another addition to my family and my photography work taking off a fast rate, sometimes quicker than I can cope with, it is the right decision to make. I will miss it and will still ask about the last good shout and hopefully still meet up with the boys in the pub occasionally. But it's time to move on.
Just hoping that it will provide me with one final drive and BA wear before I leave.

My Flickr :: My Site :: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment