Sunday 20 December 2009

My 365 project and other ramblings.



I am now into the final few days of my year long 365 project, it has been tough at times but ultimatley it has pushed me to take better shots. I think carrying it on into 2010 would be unwise due to a heavy work load for this coming year plus I have the fear of repeating content and boring the hell out of you all. So for 2010 I am doing a 52 project. I will publish one image each week for the entire year of 2010, but each month will be themed. Janurary is already sorted but I am looking for suggestions for the remain 11 months of 2010. Anything goes.

Looking ahead to next year my wedding season starts in early Feb and is looking to be a busy one with some very exciting weddings coming up. I will share as many of them with you as possible. Hopefully in Janurary, if it all comes off, I have some exciting photoshoots lined up with a variety of models and clients. As for the rest of the year we shall see what happens, but if you would like to book my services, for your wedding, a portrait sitting or just some commercial work, then just drop me a line.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment