Tuesday 2 February 2010

5/52 - Normal service resumes

Well I did it the first month of 2010 with out a shave or hair cut. Treated myself yesterday with a trip to the barbers, the first in 9 years, just so he could hack through the beard growth and thick head of hair I was sporting. It still needed a little finishing trim at home but I got the worst done.
So back to normal now, clean shaven again and respectable. ready for the wedding season to kick off this weekend.
Considering this was another self portrait this week I am chuffed with how it turned out. Love the graduated backdrop from the gelled speedlight firing directly up the background. Stoked.

Set up for this self portrait shot.

Grey lastolite collapsible background with blue gelled speedlight 430ez @ 1/16 power on it, 580 exII through Lastolite ezybox @1/8 power on me just off to side of camera right slightly, camera on tripod fired by delay trigger, 1/250 sec, iso 100, f/4
Flashes fired by cactus v4, image processed in lightroom and cs4

Flickr :: Site :: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment