Wednesday 21 April 2010

Mike and Louise :: July 2009

Starting off at Ilfracombe Parish church and then onto my favourite venue of the Woolacombe Bay Hotel, this July wedding throw it's best and worst at me, a great fun couple made the day so much better but heavy rain mid way through the formal's saw us resort to using a corner of the bar to finish off getting those few missed shots, it just goes to show why the Bay Hotel is one of the top locations in North devon, in my opinion, it is just so versatile. Although this wedding was my one and only wet wedding of 2009 we still managed to get out at sunset onto Woolacombe beach for a few shots and trash the brides dress with sand and some scissors! I kid you not. It was such a great day and I wish Mike and Lousie all the happiness for the future.

3 comments:

  1. A great set of photos Matt I think the bride and groom must be over the moon with them. I'm glad the rain stopped for you in the end. :)
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, yeah they were over the moon with them, especially the album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots Matt - the B&W works really well. Great moments captured.

    ReplyDelete