Wednesday 30 June 2010

New Moo business cards.




A quick blog post today, I took delivery of my new moo business cards this morning. it must be a slow day in the office if I'm blogging the opening of the post, well far from it. Loads of stuff going on at present including a feature in a national photography mag in the near future, but more of that in another post. This blog post is about how impressed with www.moo.com I am. I placed the order at the end of last week, got email confirmation that it would be 7-10 days before they got dispatched, which was cool. 3 working days later they are on my desk, in my wallet and ready to be distributed. Fantastic customer service in my book. Plus the quality is second to none and the price was spot on.
I think the part that attracted me most to Moo was the fact that I could have multiple images on the rear of my cards, so I have tailored this batch of cards to suit my wedding and portrait needs. Next time they will be based on some commercial and event work I do. Every card can be different but I went with just 10 designs, 3 portrait and 7 wedding. Looking forward to dishing a few out at the next wedding.
Well done Moo crew, you just made a new customer for life. Many thanks.

Flickr :: Site :: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment