Saturday 25 July 2009

202/365 - The newly weds.



Today’s the day of the Broom Hill wedding. It started at 10.30am with me and 26 guests getting on a 1940’s vintage bus for the trip from Croyde to the venue some 15 miles. Then a few drinks on arrival and into the ceremony, a lovely little intimate affair with the registrar’s letting me have free reign during the service. After that a nice stroll around the sculpture gardens for some shots and nose about. Then came the meal, which was my cue to sit back and relax for a couple of hours and prepare for the journey home via the 1940’s bus again. An amazing day with a few rains showers but not enough to ruin it for them. This did not feel like my normal wedding shoots as it was much more relaxed. Even the willingness of the bride and groom to try something different shocked me. Here they are up against part of “Mike Roles” amazing sculpture display entitled “Welcome to the 3rd Millennium”. I do plan on going back here soon to photograph these some more.

My Flickr :: My Site :: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment