Saturday 4 July 2009

Facebook mini site. / Free photos.


Embacing the power of social networking I have set up a Facebook mini site, which can be found by clicking the logo above. I am using Facebook to spread the word about my photographic services and in return for you guys becoming fans of my work I am offering some free photoshoots to 5 lucky fans.
When my fan base hits over 250 I will randomly select (unless I get grovelling emails giving very good reasons why I should pick you) 5 lucky fans of my facebook mini site to recieve a free 1 hour photoshoot each up here in North Devon and as an added bonus I'll be giving them 5 12x8 prints from thier session. No catches, no tie breaker question just an honest offer. All I ask in return is that you become fan on my Facebook mini site, then tell all you facebook mates about me and get as many as them to sign up too, oh and let me use the images from our shoot in portfolio.

The photo session are limited to just straight portraits neither, I am always looking for new ideas or projects, so they can be for modelling portfolio, a trash / cherish the dress shoot or even an engagement shoot.

So please follow the link below, become a fan of my work then tell all your mates about my work and you never know you be lucky..

No comments:

Post a Comment