Tuesday 16 March 2010

11/52 - Let sleeping babies....

...or is the say let sleeping dogs. i can never remember. Anyway this weeks shot is actually of my youngest, Tomas, but in true Fryer fashion when it came to his big moment in front of a couple of speedlites with stu's to be fired by Cactus v4's, he decided to fall asleep and sleep for sometime.
So still my iphone hipstamtic phase at present rather than blind the poor lad with strobe he got shot with my iphone and processed my current favourite app. I promise to ween myself off of it sometime soon, but I just love the simplicity of it. Not just the app which is great for the money but also shoot with a iphone. One button and not complicated. It kinda feels like the old days of Polaroid for me. Just point and shoot and you will never really know what will come out until it develops.

Flickr :: Site :: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment