Monday 29 March 2010

Blog and site updates.

I know I have been a little quiet recently on blog updates, but hopefully posting should return to a normal pace again. It has been a mental few weeks of wedding album design, meeting with clients and general day to day business running stuff. But I seem to be over the worst of it now, so I can turn my attention to a new website design with plenty of extra content and look forward to what is shaping up to be a very busy 2010 wedding season for me, with literally one or two dates left this year, and I am all ready taking bookings for 2011 and 2012. Hopefully I won't have to increase my prices for next year but book now and I will honour this years prices next year or the year after!
Looking ahead to my new site design, I shall be adding plenty of links to wedding related suppliers in the North Devon area, so if you are such a person / business and would like to be included, then please drop me a line (My email can be found on my mail site or over to your right →), areas I will looking to forge links with are venues, entertainment, catering, suit and dress suppliers, cars etc etc. Also in the new site design this blog will be moving to my main site and there will be an updated client and general gallery system too. All exciting stuff. Thanks to Gareth at Dogleg Design (www.doglegdesign.co.uk) for doing the work for me.
Oh and one final thing don't forget my 52 project is still going strong. Not sure on what the next months theme will be yet but I have a few things on my mind for it.

Cheers
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment