Saturday 16 January 2010

Paul and Jenny :: April 2009


This was a great wedding, very relaxed and I knew I would get on well with the couple when they told me their cake was done in a snowboarding theme. How cool. Unlike some other weddings there was no stress from the couple all day, everything just flowed smoothly. The service was in St Sabinus Church in Woolacombe, then we took some time out before arriving at the reception to have a few private shots done over looking the sea around at Combesagte. To be honest with the weather that day and the relaxed fell to the wedding I think we could have all stayed their just watching the sea. When we managed to leave the headland it was onto the Woolacombe Bay Hotel.
The second to last shot above was not set up, we just happened to all be walking back from the bottom car park after a few more shots when i turned to notice the line they were walking in. Grabbed about 5 frames before they passed me.
I love Woolacombe weddings as I was brought up there and still maintain it to be one of the best places to get married in North Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment