Saturday 23 January 2010

Shane and Jessie :: May 2009

I love every wedding I shoot but all for different reasons, no two are the same and that's what drives me as a wedding photographer. But if you were to hold a gun to my, no if you were to hold my camera bag over a cliff and force me to name my best ever wedding otherwise you would drop the bag, then this would have to be it.
Pretty much everything about this day was near perfect. The weather was amazing, the location was the best there is I reckon and the couple were just fantastic. Very relaxed and chilled. There were no wedding cars, everyone walked from the village to the church and back to the reception. This idea was so simpe but so cool, the walk back down was great, right the heart of the village on a busy sunny afternoon, every one pretty much stopped and watched the wedding party walk by, either clapping or cheering. The rest of the day followed the same theme, relaxed and chilled. After the meal we managed to pop down to the beach for a few sunset shots. The sky was on fire that night and I knew the shots would turn out pretty good. I wasn't prepared for what I shot. The series of shots is one of those that now sits in my portfolio permanently. That's how stoked I am with them.
Shane and Jessie, I wish you both all the very best for the future wherever it takes you. You deserve it guys and thank you for letting me be part of your day.

There are some more images on my Flickr Page follow the link below to see them.

Flickr :: Site :: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment