Saturday 14 February 2009

45/365 - Lost pictures?



Been playing with some ideas for wedding photography recently and one I would like to try is getting an old polaroid camera and getting shots of every guest at the wedding to sign a polaroid print of themselves for the bride and groom to keep instead of a wedding guest book. Put this idea to my best mate and his future wife and they loved it. So I am now the proud owner of this little lot....

What a bargain - £7 and it had the original receipt too from 1989. But more importantly in the box was two old snaps presumably from the original owner. Very late 80's too. Doubt I will ever find out who they are in the pictures. How random?

1 comment:

  1. matt, if you want a second cam drop me an email - tthomson@gmail.com as i have one kicking about the house you can have it FOC.

    ReplyDelete