Wednesday 18 February 2009

Site News - GraphiStudio Albums



I have updated my wedding packages again today. I am now offering GraphiStudio printed wedding albums with most my wedding packages. They are standard with packages two and three, but are an optional extra on all my other packages. The printed album offered with package one is of exceptional quality but not to that of the GraphiStudio albums. I have a sample set arriving in the next few weeks and would be more than happy to show potential clients the quality of both types of albums. Alongside the main albums from GraphiStudio they also offer parents books with the same layout as your main book and mini guest books too.
Please contact me for more details on these amazing books or check out their site - GraphiStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment