Wednesday 11 February 2009

Website Update :: Wedding Packages


I have finally finished off updating my wedding packages. All my packages can still be bespoke to your needs, but having found new suppliers for this year I am able to offer a wider range of albums and prints. All packages now include unlimited number of images taken on the day, pre wedding meeting to discuss your wedding photography needs and all images presented in a mixture of black and white as well as colour processing along with some more modern styles of processing. Something new I am offering this year is a digital only package. I will present the images from your day in hi resolution format on DVD, allowing you distribute those images as you see fit, make your own albums, prints whatever. And finally I think I went a little bonkers last night finishing it all off and have added a "make me an offer" package. Yeap that's right. You have seen what I have to offer and if you want something a little different then let me know what it is you would like, long shooting time, shorter shooting time, trash the dress shoot, engagement photoshoot or something a little different, then work out what you want to pay for it and make me an offer. As long as it is a sensible offer then I'm pretty sure we can come to an arrangement.

Link to my site :: MattFryer.co.uk
Link to my :: Wedding Packages

No comments:

Post a Comment