Saturday 14 February 2009

Website Update - Portrait Packages


Continuing on with my current website updates, I have this week also updated all my portrait packages. The new packages can be found here on my site - MattFryer.co.uk
Packages start from £50 including a mounted print. I have also added a digital only package for those who to have all the images from their session to do with as they please. All my packages are bespoke and can be tailored to suit your needs. Just get in contact with me if there something specific you are looking for. These prices also apply to modelling portfolio's too.
Along with the package updates I have added some print packages to my site now.
Next on my list of website updates will be to move this blog over to my own server. Fingers crossed it will go according to plan and I won't lose everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment